External events on osteoporosis, bone health and falls
Events delivered by other organisations are listed below. Click on the titles of the events in the drop down menu below to reveal more information about each event.
Please note: inclusion of events below does not imply endorsement or approval by the National Osteoporosis Society and any questions about the events should be addressed directly to the organiser.
The National Osteoporosis Society also delivers a range of events, training schemes and online courses which provide high-quality professional development to people working in the field of osteoporosis and bone health. Use the links below to find out more.
To promote your event via this page please contact Eliza Gray: E.Gray@nos.org.uk
External Events 2018
- Brittle Bone Society’s Scientific Symposium 2018
- Brittle Bone Society 50th Anniversary Celebrations
- British Geriatrics Society 19th International Conference on Falls and Postural Stability
- Osteoporosis Physiotherapy: The Osteo-Circuit Method of Exercise and Education
- Bone Research Society - Training Day for Primary Care Practitioners: Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Diseases
- The 14th GM Conference: Meeting the Clinical Challenges of the Ageing Population
- The Institute of Osteopathy Convention 2018, The Next Twenty Five Years
- Physiotherapy UK, from the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- IOF Regional - 7th Asia-Pacific Osteoporosis Conference