External events on osteoporosis, bone health and falls
Events delivered by other organisations are listed below. Click on the titles of the events in the drop down menu below to reveal more information about each event.
Please note: inclusion of events below does not imply endorsement or approval by the National Osteoporosis Society and any questions about the events should be addressed directly to the organiser.
The National Osteoporosis Society also delivers a range of events, training schemes and online courses which provide high-quality professional development to people working in the field of osteoporosis and bone health. Use the links below to find out more.
To promote your event via this page or discuss the events and training delivered by the National Osteoporosis Society, please contact Ellen Devine, Training Officer.
External Events 2018
- Osteoporosis Physiotherapy: The Osteo-Circuit (TM) Method of Exercise and Education
- BRS Clinical Training Course: Osteoporosis and Other Metabolic Bone Diseases
- British Geriatrics Society Spring Meeting 2018
- WCO-IOF-ESCEO Krakow 2018 - WORLD CONGRESS ON OSTEOPOROSIS, OSTEOARTHRITIS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL DISEASES
- 7th FFN Global Congress 2018