FLS Implementation Workshop
enables and supports the successful service development and commissioning of an FLS
Offering practical support through face to face consolidation of learning in the skills required to develop a service specification and present a business case. During the Workshops, you will be given practical support from clinical and commissioning experts through the guided learning of the FLS Implementation Toolkit.
Nurses, allied health professionals (AHPs) and doctors participating in this Workshop will:
- To provide a platform for interactive learning that encourages peer support and the opportunity to share best practice.
- To provide practical support in the development and delivery of a business case through the guided learning of the FLS Implementation Toolkit.
- Consolidate core knowledge required for their role in secondary fracture prevention.
- Significantly advance their knowledge to improve understanding in the skills required to develop and present a business case.
- Receive certification and gain evidence of accredited learning for their CPD.