Celebrate a special occasion with an eCard
By sending one of our hand-picked charity eCards, you can celebrate a special occasion with your loved ones whilst supporting people with osteoporosis.
What is an eCard?
An eCard is a digital greetings card that you can send to your loved ones' email address. The idea is you can then donate what you would have spent on a physical greetings card and postage to the Charity, or make a donation from as little as £1 - the choice is yours.
There are eCards for every occasion, which you can send along with a personalised message, to up to 100 people. As you can imagine, if you choose to donate the cost of a card and postage per recipient, the donation total soon adds up, meaning you could be helping even more people with osteoporosis. Your loved ones will also know that you have made a donation to the National Osteoporosis Society.
Why choose an eCard?
Here's just some of the benefits of sending an eCard:
- Instead of spending money on a physical card, your donation will be helping people living with osteoporosis and your loved ones will still know you're thinking of them.
- You can celebrate a special occasion with up to 100 people in just one click.
- Save yourself the time it would have taken to buy, write and post a physical card, especially if you're sending more than one.
- It's better for the environment, too!
How do I send an eCard?
1. Click on the button below
2. Choose an occasion
3. Select a design
4. Compose your personalised message
5. Choose from the displayed donation amounts or enter a custom amount yourself
6. Pay using PayPal or a credit card
7. Send your eCard to up to 100 people