Join 25,000 cyclists in a 100 mile cycle ride from London into the stunning Surrey countryside.
The RideLondon-Surrey 100 is one of the UK’s best cycling events and we want YOU to be a part of our team.
This is your opportunity to tackle a traffic-free route made famous by the world's best cyclists at the 2012 Olympics.
With leg-testing climbs and wonderful scenery en-route, this event is perfect for cycling enthusiasts who want to take on a challenge but also support the work of the National Osteoporosis Society.
In return for all your hard work you'd receive the following from us:
- Support from the charity to enable you to reach your fundraising target
- An exclusive National Osteoporosis Society cycling jersey
- Fundraising resources including sponsorship forms, fundraising plans and collection tins
- An enthusiastic cheering squad on the day of the event
- A post-event meet and greet to say a personal thank you and congratulations on completing the challenge for us!
Date: 29th July 2018
Entry cost: £40
Fundraising Target: £600
Sign up today and help us work towards preventing future fractures for people living with, or at risk of, osteoporosis.
Already got a place? No problem - get in touch to request a fundraising pack and join our team!