Join 25,000 cyclists in a 100 mile cycle ride from London into the stunning Surrey countryside.
The RideLondon-Surrey 100 is one of the UK’s best cycling events and we want YOU to be a part of our team.
This is your opportunity to tackle a traffic-free route made famous by the world's best cyclists at the 2012 Olympics.
With leg-testing climbs and wonderful scenery en-route, this event is perfect for cycling enthusiasts who want to take on a challenge but also support the work of the National Osteoporosis Society.
In return for all your hard work you'd receive the following from us:
- Support from the charity to enable you to reach your fundraising target
- An exclusive National Osteoporosis Society cycling jersey
- Fundraising resources including sponsorship forms, fundraising plans and collection tins
- An enthusiastic cheering squad on the day of the event
- A post-event meet and greet to say a personal thank you and congratulations on completing the challenge for us!
Date: 29th July 2018
Entry cost: £40
Fundraising Target: £600
Sign up today and help us work towards preventing future fractures for people living with, or at risk of, osteoporosis.
Already got a place? No problem - get in touch to request a fundraising pack and join our team!
How we use your information
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and keeping your information safe. Full details can be found in our Privacy and Data Protection policies.Find out more