Raffle Terms & Conditions
1. This raffle is promoted by the National Osteoporosis Society, a registered charity in England and Wales no 1102712 and Scotland no SC039755.
2. The National Osteoporosis Society is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 with license No. 000-004658-N-302197-010 (Non-remote) and 004658-A-322035-002 (Ancillary Remote). Responsible Person: Jo Ferris: National Osteoporosis Society, Camerton, Bath, BA2 0PJ. www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
3. Participation in the Raffle costs £1 per ticket.
4. The raffle is open to all mainland Great Britain residents over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses and is due to Gambling Commission legislation.)
5. Employees and family of the National Osteoporosis Society or those actively involved in the management of the Raffle are ineligible to enter the draw.
6. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
7. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize.
8. Additional tickets may be requested by emailing email@example.com .
9. No more than five raffle books can be purchased by one individual.
10. This raffle has been printed and produced by the Woods group and all response handling activities are being externally managed by them.
11. All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of the National Osteoporosis Society.
12. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
13. All winners will be notified in writing or by phone. Prize cheques will be sent within 14 working days of the draw to the name and address of the registered owners of the winning entries. All winning cheques become invalid after 6 months and the value will be retained as a donation to the National Osteoporosis Society.
14. A list of winner’s names, post towns and winning numbers will be posted on our website. To request a winner’s list by post, please write to Elisha Matthews, National Osteoporosis Society, Camerton, Bath, BA2 0PJ.
15. Winners are asked to take part in the National Osteoporosis Society’s PR and promotional activity.
16. Any entries received after the last entry date for that specific raffle, will be treated as donation to the National Osteoporosis Society.
17. If you have any queries or complaints please in the first instance contact: Elisha Matthews, National Osteoporosis Society, Camerton, Bath, BA2 0PJ or by calling 01761 473118.
18. By entering the raffle, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to: www.gamblingcommmission.gov.uk
Specific rules for the Winter Raffle 2017
1. The closing date for the receipt of raffle tickets is 1st December 2017. All raffle tickets must be sent to: RSHE-RXSG-KBUK, National Osteoporosis Society, Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, CHIPPENHAM, SN14 6NG.
2. The raffle draw will take place on 8th December 2017.
3. The winners will be the first eight entries randomly selected from all valid entries received by the closing date and prizes will be awarded in order of selection.
4. The results of the raffle are final and communication about them will not be entered into.
5. Winners will be notified by post no later than 14 days after the draw date.
6. There is one first prize of £3,000, one second prize of £1,000, one third prize of £250 and five further prizes of £50.
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit Gamcare’s website for help and advice at www.gamcare.org.ukor contact the Gamcare National Telephone Helpline on 0845 6000 133. Lines open 8am to midnight.